- Are potential capital gain issues keeping you from selling your property?
- Did you know there is a way to sell your property and drastically reduce your capital gains tax?
- Would you like to free yourself from tenant and maintenance challenges and still receive an income?
- Would you be interested in turning your land or farm into an income stream that you could never outlive and/or leave an income for your children?
- Are you interested in learning how to transfer your real estate to fund a tax‐free life insurance benefit for your heirs?
Chamberlin Financial now has a strategic partnership with Legacy Tree Foundation to offer charitable planning services to our clients.
If you own any type of real
- Exit appreciated real estate while eliminating a portion of the taxable gain.
- Liquidate income-producing property and still receive income.
- Create an immediate income tax deduction.
- Exchange real estate for a wealth replacement plan in order to pass the value of real estate assets to heirs in a more tax-favored manner.
· Generate income for yourself and/or a structured inheritance for heirs.
· Support your favorite charity or non-profit organization.
Here’s how it works:
- Partner with legacy tree Foundation (LTF) allowing LTF to facilitate and complete the entire real estate sales process.
- LTF liquidates the real estate and issues a new LegacyPlan customized for you and your family. Due to our status as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, there is no immediate out of pocket capital gain tax due when you fund a LegacyPlan with real estate. A portion of the capital gains will be completely eliminated and the remaining gain taxes are only due when you begin to receive your income.
- LTF absorbs closing fees and realtor commissions
and issues the new LegacyPlan at the full sale value (less any encumbrances).
- Receive immediate or deferred income payments for life or specified number of years. The income stream can be directed to you and/or your spouse, your heirs or your favorite charity to help you achieve your personal and philanthropic goals.
- A tax deduction is created. This deduction can be applied to your tax return to reduce your taxable income reported to the IRS for the first year, with 5 years of carry-forward, if applicable.
- LTF supports charitable works
with a portion of the proceeds from the transaction.
Legacy Tree Foundation only works directly with advisers, not the public so you must work directly with an adviser who works with Legacy Tree Foundation.
Contact my office for more information at 561-962-2775